This is a great opportunity for a motivated and energetic individual with exceptional people skills to become an important part of a successful and ambitious Company.
With primary responsibility for scheduling over 400 client meetings each year and acting as the first point of contact for clients when visiting our office, this is a key role within the organisation. Management of our office and facilities will provide variety to the role through building relationships with our external suppliers.
This is a busy and integral role within the operations team, requiring formidable organisational skills, a hands on approach and a friendly personality. Other key attributes include strong spreadsheet skills, attention to detail, and the drive to see tasks through to completion.
We are offering a competitive salary including a generous benefits package.
Key Tasks include:
- Welcoming visitors, preparing meeting rooms in advance of meetings, offering refreshments to visitors
- Answering telephone calls
- Arranging client review meetings
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Monitoring and ordering stationery and kitchen supplies
- Taking responsibility for building/office issues, including liaising with cleaners, suppliers, and contractors
- Being the primary contact for the building’s managing agent. Raising issues and following through.