Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our sites or by corresponding with us by phone, email, in writing or otherwise. This includes but is not limited to information you provide when you register for email alerts, request literature, sign-up for newsletters or enter a competition, promotion or survey. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and other contact information as well as other personal information and (if applying for employment) relevant information about your qualifications and work experience.
Information we collect about you
When you visit our sites we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, your geographic location, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the source of your visit, the full click path, mouse movement, through our sites (including date and time); services you viewed, searches made on our sites, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as page scrolling, mouse clicks, mouse movements and keyed text), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our Helpdesk. This information may be collected using a website recording service.
Information we collect at receipt and opening of emails
From time to time when you open an email sent by us we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including; your geographic location, browser type and version, device type and operating system and platform.
- Information about your email consumption, including the full click path from within and on to our sites (including date and time), whether the email was; unsubscribed from, opened, deleted, forwarded or printed, how long the email was open.
We will never sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others, however we may share your information to the following parties:
- Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- Fraud prevention agencies, other companies and organisations to prevent or detect financial and other crime.
- Data, service and software providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our sites.
Cookies, analytics and web beacons
Where we store your personal data
We store your data on our secure servers in the United Kingdom and retain it for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires. However, your data may be transferred to, stored at, and processed at a destination inside or outside the European Economic Area by our partners or service providers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Links to external websites
Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or how such websites collect and use your data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of this information you may contact us by telephone on 01372 471550 or you may write to us at our registered office address: Aissela, 46 High Street, Esher, KT10 9QY. We may charge a nominal fee for providing this information. If any of the information we hold is inaccurate, you can ask us to make any necessary amendments.
Changes to our privacy notice
We reserve the right to revise or supplement this Privacy Notice from time to time. You should bookmark and periodically review this page to ensure that you are familiar with the most current version of this Privacy Notice and so you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.