Making your wealth work for you and your family
Our Wealth Management Service is a sophisticated and ongoing process that takes care of all your financial planning and investment management needs, tailored to your specific requirements and delivered by a dedicated team of experienced professionals. Whether you are planning for retirement or simply want to protect and preserve your wealth, we provide expert advice and tailored recommendations to help you to achieve your financial goals and objectives.
The bespoke nature of our Wealth Management Service means that we are able to accommodate a wide range of wealth levels from the perspective of assets placed under our management. For example, although the average portfolio size is currently in the region of £600,000 we will consider supervising portfolios with a starting value of £100,000 where it is likely that further assets will be introduced at a later stage. We also have many clients with multimillion pound portfolios, with the largest single family arrangement under our management being in excess of £10 million. We have the experience and expertise to deal with most requirements.
There is absolute clarity regarding your costs as the Service has an all-inclusive charge that covers most eventualities. For example, once your money is invested in the Service, we do not charge transaction or advice fees for subsequent changes to the investments. You will have peace of mind that we are covering all of the issues that are relevant to you as a matter of course.
Furthermore, our purchasing power enables us to access third-party services and investments on your behalf at a much lower cost.
With our office based in Esher, Surrey, we are in a prime location to offer a personal service to clients in Surrey and surrounding areas. Get in touch to find out more about a complimentary consultation.
How our Wealth Management Service works
- Assessment of expenditure, future capital commitments and tailoring of your portfolio to achieve the required cash flow
- Tax optimisation including ongoing capital gains tax planning
- Tax equalisation between spouses where advantageous
- Identification of your risk tolerance including continual reassessment
- Estate planning and IHT mitigation
- Planning for the possible cost of care in later life
- Pension planning, both before and after retirement
- Dealing with your Attorney in the event you are incapacitated
- Assisting your Executor in the event of your death